Tired of endless queues to get into a +10 key? Don't want to wipe for hours in a single dungeon? At WoWCarry we value your time! Buying mythic + 10 keystone you get a clear run with one of our professional teams and also chance for 203 item level gear in the end-of-dungeon chest. All gear that we can trade is yours and you also get guaranteed 220 item level gear from the Great Vault by the end of the week. In case you choose "Beating the timer" option there will be additional item dropped for the team. With the option "Players with my armor type" we stack players of the similar gear type (plate, leather, mail, cloth) as yours to maximize your chance to get gear.
WHAT YOU’LL GET
• MYTHIC +10 KEYSTONE COMPLETED you will get mythic +10 keystone level dungeon completed with our professional team. We will provide the key or we can use the one that you have at your own discretion.
• 203 ILVL END-OF-DUNGEON GEAR you will get 203 loot from end-of-dungeon chest. There is only one item dropped per team. In case you choose "Beating the timer" option there will be one more item dropped for the team. The option "Players with my armor type" (plate, leather, mail, cloth) also maximizes your chance to get gear.
• 220 ILVL GEAR FROM GREAT VAULT you will receive 220 ilvl gear from The Great Vault. To maximize the variety of items to choose from in your Great Vault you should aim to complete 10 dungeons during the week.
The average time for invite after the purchase is 10 minutes. The dungeon itself will take on average 35 minutes. Please note that ordering specific dungeon can take just a bit longer to get the team for you. You can check the exact timing by providing your chosen options to our online customer support agent.
• SELFPLAY you will need to personally participate in the run. We will not be able to provide our pilot who will log into your account to complete this service.
• NO DUNGEON EXPERIENCE REQUIRED you don't need to have any specific gear level or knowledge of dungeon mechanics. Our team will also provide the keystone(s). We can also use the one(s) that you have at your own discretion.
• 60 LVL CHARACTER
you need to have a 60-level character to be able to enter dungeons on mythic difficulty.